What we offer
- The opportunity to work alongside the Mozilla crew in one of our offices
- Access to key Mozilla personnel, introductions to interesting people and industry leaders
- Regular mentorship sessions with experts on technology, scalability, security, marketing, community, and business strategy
- Financial support during the program
- Help with IT infrastructure (servers, software, etc.)
- A great coworking experience with plenty of fun & awesomeness!
What we look for
- The product fits into one of the predefined problem areas
- The product is developed with the traits that are important for the open Web
- The team has at least the kernel of a product (i.e. some working code, not only an idea)
The program runs on a rolling submission schedule with the first spots opening in August. Head over to the Mozilla Labs Web FWD site for more information and submit your application.